Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:42 AM EDT
The Hurricanes also broke their seven-game losing streak by beating the Oilers.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
Bryzgalov + microphone often equals amusing statements.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:05 PM EDT
Betting on a Boston-Vancouver rematch, the Hurricanes finishing last overall, and Craig Patrick taking over for Scott Howson in Columbus.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 7, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Better than “dog ate my alarm,” I guess.
Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
Tests reveal “no problems,” but Penguins “think it’s best that he sits out the next two games as a precaution.”
Dec 7, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
What does this mean for Scott Howson?
Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Wolf Blitzer says, “No goal. The puck was kicked in with a distinct kicking motion.”
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Getting crushed by Dion Phaneuf will do that.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:48 PM EDT
Reports indicate a potentially serious knee problem.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Joel Quenneville denies there’s a goaltending controversy in Chicago.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
More Top Posts
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)