Jul 7, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
The two sides avoid arbitration.
Jul 7, 2012, 9:11 PM EDT
The natives are excited.
Jul 7, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
He’s expected to continue to negotiate for a contract extension with the Capitals.
Jul 7, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
The Canucks are motivated to trade him, but not desperate.
Jul 7, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
Most of the big fish have been scooped up, but there’s still some interesting players available.
Jul 7, 2012, 4:06 PM EDT
Passing the torch from one Finn to another.
Jul 7, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Marty hiring an agent spooked him out as bad as the fans.
Jul 7, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
“So far I just want to make the team. I want to prove with work and the way I play that I deserve to be on the team.”
Jul 7, 2012, 12:19 PM EDT
Dylan McIlrath wins the award for “gruesome offseason injury.”
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
He’s the country’s only NHL player and was treated like a rock star.
Jul 7, 2012, 10:58 AM EDT
He’s been a Sharks fixture, but rumors are floating about him being moved.
Jul 7, 2012, 9:56 AM EDT
Patrick Marleau and Paul Stastny join the list but don’t expect much action. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 6, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
There aren’t many potential alternatives out there for teams seeking a top-four defenseman.
Jul 6, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
We’ll wait to see what they get back for Rick Nash…
Jul 6, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
Montreal got him in 2010 as part of the Jaroslav Halak trade.
Jul 6, 2012, 7:11 PM EDT
He has no memory of his cardiac emergency.
Jul 6, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT
You can’t say that he doesn’t know how to attract an audience.
Jul 6, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
“Whether this franchise is in Timbuktu, the one point of not choosing to stay and play with Shea Weber, I will never, ever understand that.”
Jul 6, 2012, 5:13 PM EDT
He’ll be in tough for minutes at center next season, though.
Jul 6, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
The 10th overall pick in 2007 will get another shot in Florida.
More Top Posts
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (89)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)