Nov 12, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
You guessed it, Mike Green getting re-injured last night puts him out of action tonight.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
The Blue Jackets are finally going to make a move for a goalie and Evgeni Nabokov is high on their wish list.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets’ season can begin in earnest now, right?
Nov 12, 2011, 10:53 AM EDT
Aaron Rome is going to go down in Canucks lore as one of the more infamous names if he keeps up this sort of thing.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:34 AM EDT
Last year, Visnovsky was some people’s pick to be a Norris Trophy winner. This year? You can’t find his game with a GPS.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
From Matthew Hulsizer trying to buy the Blues, to the Blues trying to deal with the “Tampa Bay trap,” to Marcus Kruger trying to be Dave Bolland… this is your daily Morning Skate.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
Check out Henrik Zetterberg’s sweet saucer pass OVER an Edmonton defenseman.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 PM EDT
James Neal’s pair of goals helped propel the Penguins to a 3-1 victory in a battle of conference leaders.
Nov 11, 2011, 10:26 PM EDT
The Rangers are going up the quad and to the gymnasium… because they’re going streaking.
Nov 11, 2011, 9:19 PM EDT
Mike Green returned from an ankle injury tonight in New Jersey. After a little over a period, he left the game with the same ankle injury.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski left Friday’s game against the Pens with an “upper body” injury.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 11, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Dave Tippett doesn’t care how many hits his team has on a given night. In fact, he thinks that the more hits they have, the worse they could be playing…
Nov 11, 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
Daniel Paille was thinking trying to play without a visor. All it took was a slap shot to the face to cure him of those thoughts…
Nov 11, 2011, 6:04 PM EDT
Saturday’s Sabres-Bruins tilt should be a good one.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 11, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
With bonus Pamela Anderson poster!
Nov 11, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
All 30 GMs will meet Tuesday in Toronto to discuss.
Nov 11, 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
Do you even know his name?
Nov 11, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
A phone call from Glen Sather has No. 99 “thinking about it.”
More Top Posts
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 56
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (56)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)