Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Troy Brouwer said he wouldn’t have paid to watch the Caps play against Philly last night. Can Caps fans get a refund then?
Dec 14, 2011, 9:22 AM EDT
The Kings coaching job is Darryl Sutter’s for the taking.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 AM EDT
Check out this post for Logan Couture’s jaw-dropping assist, if nothing else.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
The only thing better than normal John Tortorella anger is that we’ll probably get the uncensored version on HBO. (Just make sure your kids aren’t watching.)
Dec 13, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Stevens’ lame duck era got off to a positively glum start.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
The Red Wings show no mercy when they smell blood.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:04 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun’s tough night shines a light on yet another problem in Washington.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
Yet another teammate-on-teammate crime might end with a concussion. Yup, we’re getting depressed about this trend, too.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Claude Julien wants Marchand to be a good brat, not a bad one.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
Matthew Barnaby still could face deportation, though.
Dec 13, 2011, 6:38 PM EDT
New York blueliner making steady progress.
Dec 13, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
Legendary Canadiens coach occasionally ran afoul of referees.
Dec 13, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
His old pads.
Dec 13, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Dean Lombardi waxes philosophical.
More Top Posts
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)