Dec 14, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
Tourney starts Dec. 26.
Dec 14, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
“Hmm, maybe I’ll start with the Corey Crawford Carnitas.”
Dec 14, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Former Norris candidate has missed 21 of the past 22 games.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov thinks everyone is being a bit too hard on Alex Ovechkin.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
And jumping to his defense was…Christian Ehrhoff?
Dec 14, 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
“Effort” being the operative word.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
The Lightning’s goaltending problems are so bad that it might be time for their AHL starter to get a shot. Yikes.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
On Saturday, the Finnish Flash returns to the city where his NHL career started. With bonus grainy video footage!
Dec 14, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Stephen Walkom lowers the boom.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Troy Brouwer said he wouldn’t have paid to watch the Caps play against Philly last night. Can Caps fans get a refund then?
Dec 14, 2011, 9:22 AM EDT
The Kings coaching job is Darryl Sutter’s for the taking.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 AM EDT
Check out this post for Logan Couture’s jaw-dropping assist, if nothing else.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
The only thing better than normal John Tortorella anger is that we’ll probably get the uncensored version on HBO. (Just make sure your kids aren’t watching.)
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)