Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 15, 2011, 10:53 AM EDT
After a hot start in Denver, the Avs have come crashing to earth thanks to the poor play of Erik Johnson and Semyon Varlamov.
Nov 15, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr couldn’t be more complimentary of Claude Giroux if he tried.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
How much realignment is coming to the NHL next year? Total realignment. Sounds like a title for an action movie.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Chris Pronger, Jhonas Enroth, and Claude Giroux’s performances last night earned them the Versus’ crew three stars of the night.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EDT
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EDT
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 14, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
The league’s head disciplinarian said that “it’s not” open season on goalies.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
And why NHL fans don’t need to worry about another labor stoppage.
Nov 14, 2011, 6:56 PM EDT
Kyle Okposo, Blake Wheeler and Radek Dvorak all belong to the fellowship of zero.
More Top Posts
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)