Nov 15, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
Coyotes G Mike Smith has been brilliant to start the year. Not many saw this coming.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Sabres goalie “disappointed” with no suspension for Lucic.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Vancouver’s 25-year-old defenseman has 16 points.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Former Whalers owner Howard Baldwin won’t rest until he gets the NHL back in Hartford.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
It’s like Claude Julien is giving the Buffalo Sabres verbal face washes over Ryan Miller getting run over by Milan Lucic.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The Blues won’t be playing like the 1999 Dallas Stars.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
The Black-and-Gold might as well start wearing the black hats, columnist writes.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 15, 2011, 10:53 AM EDT
After a hot start in Denver, the Avs have come crashing to earth thanks to the poor play of Erik Johnson and Semyon Varlamov.
Nov 15, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr couldn’t be more complimentary of Claude Giroux if he tried.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
How much realignment is coming to the NHL next year? Total realignment. Sounds like a title for an action movie.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Chris Pronger, Jhonas Enroth, and Claude Giroux’s performances last night earned them the Versus’ crew three stars of the night.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EDT
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EDT
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
More Top Posts
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 54
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (42)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)