Dec 16, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Lightning defenseman dealing with two surgically-repaired knees.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
If Kris Humphries can’t land a new NBA job, he can always be an AHL mascot.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:04 PM EDT
Dec 16, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
To go over new league discipline rules, of course.
Dec 16, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
All-star hockey in the honky tonk? Giddy up.
Dec 16, 2011, 10:19 AM EDT
Rumors died down for a while after he signed, but they’re back with a vengeance.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Lou Lamoriello had hopes of landing Eric Lindros in the 1991 draft. He made out pretty well anyhow.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
We’re pretty sure Jacques Martin is just trolling the world now.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Who knew that playing without a perennial Norris Trophy finalist would be painful? Oh right, everyone.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Flyers could have a salary cap problem if Pronger is forced out of the game.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
If this shot came in basketball you’d have to call “bank” to make it count.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Of course, getting down 4-2 at home to a bad team should get you booed. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:47 PM EDT
Looking at the future without Chris Pronger – with polls.
Dec 15, 2011, 10:56 PM EDT
This glove save will blow yours, too.
Dec 15, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
This trend jumped from ridiculous to absurd.
Dec 15, 2011, 9:53 PM EDT
Two goals in one period? Break up the Kings.
Dec 15, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Former players would face big obstacles in a concussion-related legal battle.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
Will he ever be the same player again?
Dec 15, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
The question is: how far should they go?
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
More Top Posts
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)