Dec 24, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
it’s not always fun and games for the Capitals. Sometimes there are great quotes too.
Dec 24, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Players love getting the time off, but it seems to make fans grumpy.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Dec 24, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Out with the sort of old and in with the really new? Could be happening in Denver.
Dec 24, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
He doesn’t have to make any trades, but he’s ready to go when need be.
Dec 24, 2011, 10:51 AM EDT
There are more obvious ways to ask for one, but we’re having a hard time figuring out what they are.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
Enjoy Peter DeBoer’s Old West reference and our added snark.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:47 PM EDT
The best of Boston’s eight goals …
Dec 23, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
The Blueshirts now sit atop the Atlantic Division.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Brad Marchand produced a three-goal, two-assist night.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
His hot-and-cold season continues.
Dec 23, 2011, 8:56 PM EDT
Hockey is faster than ever, but not everyone is happy about that.
Dec 23, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Then again, maybe it’s a weakness.
Dec 23, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Escapes further punishment after checking Zidlicky from behind.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:54 PM EDT
“She was so different than all the other teachers that I had.”
Dec 23, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Case has been thrown out.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
‘Captain Coyote’ joins Gretzky, Hull, Steen, Hawerchuk and Numminen in Ring of Honor.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Bet you never thought you’d get to watch Dan Blackburn play hockey again.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:07 PM EDT
Goalies are supposed to be weird, but not self-aware too?
More Top Posts
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)