Nov 21, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
Tom Gaglardi is introduced to the media.
Nov 21, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
It only took ’til November to re-question why Colorado gave up a first-round pick for Varly.
Nov 21, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Nov 21, 2011, 3:11 PM EDT
But should Bruce Boudreau escape the blame?
Nov 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Look at that face…would that face try to intentionally hurt Jesse Winchester?
Nov 21, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
Gee, I wonder why.
Nov 21, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
Montreal Canadiens netminder posted back-to-back shutouts against the ‘Canes and Rangers.
Nov 21, 2011, 1:32 PM EDT
The NHL’s second-tallest player will be on the shelf for a while.
Nov 21, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
“I’ve been working hard over the last couple months but it’s been a long time since I played a game so I don’t really know what to expect. But I’ve tried to give myself every chance to be ready and to play the best I possibly can.”
Nov 21, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
Stars defenseman reluctantly spoke with reporters in Edmonton today.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
It won’t be Rick DiPietro trying to stop Sidney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins shots tonight. Instead it’s a rookie with all of 40 minutes of experience getting the nod.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Rick Nash’s shot nailed Steve Mason in the head at practice this morning.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
Want to see the best looking original Winter Classic sweaters in a long time? Look no further.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
The Penguins really are going with a fully loaded lineup tonight as Zbynek Michalek is also back from injury tonight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby has missed 20 games this year. Can he get back in the NHL scoring race? Only he and Phil Kessel can get that settled.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:46 AM EDT
Peter DeBoer getting booted out of Florida turned out to be a great thing for the Panthers and now they want to show him what he’s missing out on now.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
Meanwhile in other dramatic games, the Capitals could sure use a win in a big way over Phoenix tonight.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
More Top Posts
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 52
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)