Dec 26, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Will miss the next two games with ligament issue.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
The Sabres are feeling better as a bunch. Maybe now they’ll start winning games.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
His mom says he’ll be nervous.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Wolski, Staal and Sauer all improving.
Dec 26, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
Getting the team captain back might not be enough to help fix Minnesota’s losing ways.
Dec 26, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
Marshmont takes home the honors.
Dec 26, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
It’s time to obsessively check The Weather Channel for Philly forecasts.
Dec 26, 2011, 9:47 AM EDT
This could’ve been a post-Christmas treat if all things broke well.
Dec 26, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Who knew that the Panthers would be best represented at this year’s junior tournament?
Dec 26, 2011, 7:39 AM EDT
It’s like we’re doing it old school with the Stars and Blues duking it out as Western Conference contenders.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EDT
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 25, 2011, 4:08 PM EDT
Brian Burke plays Santa Claus.
Dec 25, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Bruins celebrate for the first time since 1972.
Dec 25, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
No. 87 had an evening to remember against the Islanders.
Dec 25, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
NHL discipline czar took the league by storm with his video presentation.
Dec 25, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Epic finish to one of the best playoff series in recent history.
Dec 25, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The 2011 All-Star Draft didn’t go well, but everything’s been good since.
Dec 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Merry Christmas, everyone. Since we can’t buy all our readers an iPad2, we’ve put together a list of the best 10 NHL moments of the past year that we’ll be rolling out on the site all day long. Alex Ovechkin calls Bruce Boudreau…something Nov. 1 at the Verizon Center, the Capitals were trailing Anaheim by…
Dec 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Edmonton’s rookie seems bound for greatness.
Dec 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Flyers goalie emerged as one of the league’s most engaging individuals.
More Top Posts
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 46
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 19
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 8
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 60
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (60)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (46)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)