Dec 2, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
The “blow it up, trade Iginla” talks should intensify soon.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:31 PM EDT
After going minus-4, Ilya Kovalchuk was asked to buy the muffins.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
With the Board of Governors meetings on the way, two realignment proposals are the hottest ones up for discussion.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
Hurrah! (Moustache picture featured in the post. Click away.)
Dec 2, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
Cory Sarich wants out of Calgary. We’re sure they’d like to help but…
Dec 2, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
John Carlson gets away with giving Matt Cooke a taste of his own medicine.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:43 AM EDT
Sean Bergenheim got Mike Richards all sorts of upset after a big hit last night.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
Changing coaches is never an instant fix and for Dale Hunter, getting the Caps on track requires patience.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:57 AM EDT
Who knew that a puck could move in such weird ways?
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EDT
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Dec 1, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
There are only a few more days of sanity before the Rangers and Flyers have their world’s invaded by HBO cameras on Monday…
Dec 1, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
What’s the best way to welcome Shane Doan back to Winnipeg? By booing him, of course…
Dec 1, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
It didn’t take much time for John Erskine to make Arron Asham pay for his actions from the last time the Pens/Caps faced off. Check out the video of the fists of fury…
Dec 1, 2011, 8:28 PM EDT
Bruce Boudreau stepped in front of reporters for the first time in Anaheim this afternoon. Here’s what he had to say…
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:40 PM EDT
That could hurt ticket sales.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
Hunter raises eyebrows by scratching Hamrlik (healthy scratch, that is…he’s not literally scratching him, though that would also raise eyebrows)
Dec 1, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
So much for the “let’s cut down our wordy titles” movement.
More Top Posts
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 30
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)