Dec 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
But based on what transpired last night, he should probably think about it.
Dec 4, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
In his first game back from a concussion, Sabres goalie gets nailed by Jordin Tootoo.
Dec 4, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
The rumors for realignment are heating up, the issue of full-time enforcers is addressed, and Bruce Boudreau calls out the Flyers for diving.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Take a look at Matt Moulson’s four goals against the Dallas Stars on Saturday night….
Dec 3, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
The NHL’s latest headshot victim: Nino Niederreiter… but will Mark Fistric be punished?
Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
David Perron’s back… and it doesn’t look he’s missed a beat.
Dec 3, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT
Penner’s goal probably put a damper on hundreds (maybe thousands) of running Internet jokes.
Dec 3, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
It feels strange, but Randy Carlyle still wants the Anaheim Ducks to win.
Dec 3, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Blues fans might not think much of Joe Thornton, but he’s done his part to make it up to David Perron.
Dec 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
With David Perron playing his first game in over a year, just what can we expect to see?
Dec 3, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Andrei Markov has to be thankful that he’s human and not a horse.
Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Finally, Ryan Miller returns to the starting job tonight against Nashville.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Kris Versteeg has a lot of complaints for Brendan Shanahan not suspending Derek Joslin for hitting him.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Turns out that Alexander Semin will be out of action tonight… Thanks to an injury.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
James Reimer’s return from injury comes in the minimal spotlight of a game against the Boston Bruins. Giddy up, Reimer.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EDT
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 3, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
Time to put the foil on in Ottawa, Chris Neil is back.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
Dale Hunter might be new in Washington, but how he’s handling Alexander Semin looks awfully familiar.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Martin Brodeur isn’t getting out of the gate the way he used to in games. That thing about getting old stinks.
Dec 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Today’s Morning Skate touches on Phil Kessel’s too-easily-forgotten journey to become a top sniper in the NHL.
More Top Posts
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)