Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
What Nick Foligno (!!!) did against Washington last night made us all think of Peter Forsberg.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:31 AM EDT
Ville Leino is definitely going to hear from Brendan Shanahan for his attempted cheap elbow on Matt Read.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:42 AM EDT
The Hurricanes also broke their seven-game losing streak by beating the Oilers.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
Bryzgalov + microphone often equals amusing statements.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:05 PM EDT
Betting on a Boston-Vancouver rematch, the Hurricanes finishing last overall, and Craig Patrick taking over for Scott Howson in Columbus.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 7, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Better than “dog ate my alarm,” I guess.
Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
Tests reveal “no problems,” but Penguins “think it’s best that he sits out the next two games as a precaution.”
Dec 7, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
What does this mean for Scott Howson?
Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Wolf Blitzer says, “No goal. The puck was kicked in with a distinct kicking motion.”
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
More Top Posts
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 28
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)