Jan 8, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
They’ll discuss his clip on Vancouver’s Sami Salo.
Jan 8, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
Last year, 23 percent of players were from the U.S.
Jan 8, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
A factor in Marchand’s disciplinary hearing?
Jan 8, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
B’s agitator took out Sami Salo with a low-bridge.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Dallas agitator elbowed Oilers C Anton Lander.
Jan 8, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
It took 1160 games, but he finally got one.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
Jan 8, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
It was either saying they were fragile or they were “regressing to the mean.”
Jan 8, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Calgary captain becomes 42nd player in NHL history to do so.
Jan 7, 2012, 10:13 PM EDT
And the injury hits just keep on coming for the Oilers…
Jan 7, 2012, 9:35 PM EDT
Yeah, these negotiations are going to be fun.
Jan 7, 2012, 8:50 PM EDT
Montrealers are taking the language fight to the streets.
Jan 7, 2012, 7:47 PM EDT
The Kings offense is simply awful.
Jan 7, 2012, 6:54 PM EDT
League gets it right and reverses the the game misconduct call.
Jan 7, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
Always helps when two teammates have multi-goal games to help the cause.
Jan 7, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Must be nice: straight from the World Junior Championships to the NHL.
Jan 7, 2012, 5:06 PM EDT
Better to be safe than sorry especially when it comes to concussion worries.
Jan 7, 2012, 4:12 PM EDT
A wild and intense game sees that these two teams still don’t like each other at all.
Jan 7, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan will have his hands full debating how to punish clipping.
Jan 7, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
Clearly, Briere is gunning for the lightweight championship.
More Top Posts
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (50)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)