Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Wolf Blitzer says, “No goal. The puck was kicked in with a distinct kicking motion.”
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Getting crushed by Dion Phaneuf will do that.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:48 PM EDT
Reports indicate a potentially serious knee problem.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Joel Quenneville denies there’s a goaltending controversy in Chicago.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Dec 7, 2011, 1:26 PM EDT
Cagey vet doesn’t care for youngster’s yappy ways.
Dec 7, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Nashville fell to 4-5-3 at Bridgestone Arena with last night’s loss to Phoenix.
Dec 7, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Mark Fistric gets the full brunt of the Shanaban earning a three-game suspension for leaving his feet to hit Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
At this point, the Caps might as well try it.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
The Flyers are pulling out all the Hall of Fame guns for the Winter Classic Alumni game with Bernie Parent now set to play.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
Porter got five and a game; Booth left and didn’t return.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
Preds coach disappointed with decision to suspend.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EDT
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The Islanders are winning games again and it’s all thanks to Al Montoya providing stability in net.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:13 AM EDT
After seeing yet another miserable performance in goal, it’s about time for Steve Yzerman to make some magic happen with a trade.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
Matt Hackett and Mike Murphy couldn’t have had more opposite kinds of NHL debuts. Coincidentally, neither guy allowed a goal.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
More Top Posts
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 59
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 55
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (60)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)