Jan 15, 2012, 10:14 AM EDT
Slumps are hard one everyone, even the league’s next big thing.
Jan 15, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
The rumors of the hip check’s death have been greatly exaggerated.
Jan 15, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Two teams in different places clash tonight.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:24 PM EDT
Who says you can’t try and recruit guys during the season?
Jan 14, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
A man so large is hurting very badly.
Jan 14, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
At least his absence wasn’t because he was disgusting.
Jan 14, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Discuss the game in the comments section.
Jan 14, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
The Devils will have problems at center at least for one game.
Jan 14, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
Adding another grinder probably won’t do much to help Columbus win games.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 14, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
An old scapegoat returns to the lineup tonight.
Jan 14, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
A sports hernia isn’t the only thing he’s got to worry about.
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)