Jan 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
Senators captain having too much fun to quit.
Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Ottawa is cold.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
That Jumbo, such a jokester.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
Montreal’s gritty forward is a pending UFA.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
More good times for Len Barrie.
Jan 27, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Not superstars, but could provide much-needed depth.
Jan 27, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Both will suit up for Team Chara on Sunday.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:41 AM EDT
Jackets fans could probably come up with a few.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:39 AM EDT
Kings try to increase their celebrity profiles.
Jan 27, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Boston goalie addresses White House snub at All-Star Fantasy Draft.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
The Southeast Division title and East’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 27, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Also, something about Lupul and Hartnell “playing swords.” (Their words.)
Jan 27, 2012, 5:00 AM EDT
The Crimson and Bulldogs look to get in form for the stretch run.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:50 AM EDT
Enjoy the “Tale of the Tape” and other fun bits.
Jan 26, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Maybe we should call him Joey the Junior Pickup Artist instead …
Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
Which roster should dominate the skills competition and All-Star Game? Vote in the polls.
Jan 26, 2012, 10:01 PM EDT
Couture was the last player picked in the 2012 Fantasy Draft.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Come for the awards, stay for the argyle sweater.
Jan 26, 2012, 8:24 PM EDT
Join us for PHT’s commentary as you watch at home and eat nachos.
More Top Posts
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 59
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (58)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)