May 5, 2012, 6:08 PM EST
He’s not only that, but he’s getting big credit for being a leader all over again.
May 5, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin is again getting a lot of attention only this time around it’s not for the goal he scored in Game 4, but for the controversial hit he put on Dan Girardi instead. Ovechkin caught Girardi with a hit through the zone in which he left his feet to deliver a blow that at…
May 5, 2012, 4:43 PM EST
He says his hit is unacceptable as a repeat offender.
May 5, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
Should there be a suspension coming or is it just a tough hockey play?
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
May 5, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
Goals from Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green all help Washington secure a 3-2 victory in Game 4.
May 5, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
With the punishments being handed out and the Preds down 3-1, perhaps time has been served.
May 5, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
He might be destined to sit out Game 5.
May 5, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Chances are you’ve never seen the Caps GM this jumpy before.
May 5, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
After lighting up the Penguins, he’s got just one goal against the Devils.
May 5, 2012, 10:57 AM EST
“It’s me maturing in my life as much as in my career,” the 30-year-old said. “As a person, I’m more relaxed.”
May 5, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
The Caps are 1-10 with the man advantage in the series.
May 5, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
He’s the guy that fed a horse out of the Stanley Cup after winning it in 1994 with the Rangers.
May 5, 2012, 9:05 AM EST
Imagine waking up and thinking your season was over. Sounds more like a nightmare. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 5, 2012, 12:50 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings have a 3-0 series lead.
May 5, 2012, 12:30 AM EST
Rangers have a 2-1 series lead.
May 5, 2012, 12:15 AM EST
Los Angeles is just one win away from knocking off another high seed.
May 5, 2012, 12:05 AM EST
Braden Holtby will try to avoid losing back-to-back games for the first time in the 2012 playoffs.
May 4, 2012, 11:46 PM EST
The Coyotes had 40/1 odds to win the Cup before the playoffs began.
May 4, 2012, 10:33 PM EST
Did Nashville accidentally score on their own net?
More Top Posts
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)