Apr 8, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Joe Haggerty doesn’t think Washington is a typical seventh seed.
Apr 8, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
NBC Universal will televise every postseason game this year.
Apr 8, 2012, 12:40 PM EST
Kovalchuk thinks that New Jersey entering the playoffs on a six-game winning streak helps.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
Any unbelievable goalie showdown between Tim Thomas and Dwayne Roloson sent the Bruins to the Stanley Cup finals.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
He made 39 saves, but Edmonton still ended up losing 3-0.
Apr 8, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
The two combined to win the Jennings Trophy.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:48 AM EST
Washington got Colorado’s 2012 first round pick and a second rounder in exchange for the young goaltender.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:08 AM EST
No team has ever had more Art Ross Trophy wins.
Apr 8, 2012, 1:03 AM EST
Apr 8, 2012, 1:02 AM EST
San Jose will meet St. Louis and Los Angeles will take on Vancouver.
Apr 8, 2012, 12:47 AM EST
Vancouver beats Edmonton 3-0, heads into playoffs as NHL’s top seed.
Apr 8, 2012, 12:23 AM EST
The Norfolk Admirals haven’t lost a game since Feb. 5.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:54 PM EST
He finished the year with a 1.56 GAA, better than Miikka Kiprusoff’s mark from 2003-04.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
Washington gets a rare chance to be flat-out underdogs in the playoffs.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
The scrappy ‘Yotes take the third seed.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:24 PM EST
East’s top seed to face off against one of the league’s biggest surprises.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:12 PM EST
Southeast Division-winner vs. the go-to “underdogs” of the first round.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
And they actually won in regulation to do it.
Apr 7, 2012, 9:16 PM EST
Stamkos is the first 60-goal scorer since Alex Ovechkin.
More Top Posts
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 42
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 77
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (80)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)