Feb 1, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Next thing you know they’ll be quoting Winston Churchill’s “we shall fight them on the beaches” speech.
Feb 1, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
Oh, and remember…next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
“They were looking for something to talk about or feel good about after that game and they’re barking up the wrong tree if you ask me.”
Feb 1, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Beating out Evgeni Malkin and Pekka Rinne takes work.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
‘Canes leading goalscorer could be going…anywhere, really.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
Toronto blew it big-time last night in Pittsburgh.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Does that make Detroit or Vancouver Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich?
Feb 1, 2012, 11:53 AM EDT
According to The Dispatch, “many sources” say he’s on the block.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
You didn’t really think Bruins fans would boo him, did you?
Feb 1, 2012, 10:20 AM EDT
“It’s almost like we’re having a good time together, but we haven’t decided to get married yet.”
Feb 1, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
Flying yourself 700 miles to rescue dogs is deserving of some kind of award.
Feb 1, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
He may wind up backing up Jean-Sebastien Giguere in Colorado.
Feb 1, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Gaustad was also asked, “Where’s Lucic?”
Feb 1, 2012, 7:50 AM EDT
Yes, Buffalo has consecutive wins but beating the Rangers makes for a tall order.
Feb 1, 2012, 7:17 AM EDT
If your feelings weren’t on fire one way or another, you weren’t trying last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 1, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
Vancouver generates the highlight of the game and the win.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:15 AM EDT
Key stretches in February and March could make the difference.
Jan 31, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
Vanek goes from cold to just plain hurt.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Anderson probably should stay away from blooper reels for a while.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
A classy gesture from the Flames.
More Top Posts
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 28
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)