Nov 5, 2011, 1:12 AM EDT
Yes, his team lost, but can you blame Matt Duchene for admitting that his four-point game (and first career hat trick) ended up being a lot of fun?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:45 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars topped the Colorado Avalanche in the game of the night; perhaps the most exciting game of the year.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
This just in: Steven Stamkos knows a thing or two about scoring goals. He proved it against on Friday with his fourth career hat trick.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
If the Caps are going to win 5-1 every time there’s a controversy, should we expect Bruce Boudreau to bench Alex Ovechkin every game?
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:09 PM EDT
The Kings are supposed to take the next step this year, but if they can’t score goals, they’re not going anywhere.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 4, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
Avery debuts at MSG while the Canucks and Blackhawks renew hostilities.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
One newspaper columnist thinks so.
Nov 4, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
The Jackets have four days off following tomorrow’s game in Philadelphia. You do the math.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:39 PM EDT
Mike Richter has already been pulled.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
The Blues have been dreadful with the man advantage this year.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
New Jersey LW suffered a lower-body injury against Philadelphia.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:56 PM EDT
So just forget about “Try Hockey For Free Day” tomorrow.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
Flyers captain reportedly on schedule to make it happen.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
Brett Connolly is buying a Range Rover.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
The Rangers are planning to put their assistant captain on Long Term Injury Reserve, the New York Post reports.
Nov 4, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
Nov 4, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
The Toronto goalie is being held out of on-ice workouts. But he doesn’t have a concussion. Nope, nothing to see here.
More Top Posts
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 24
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 32
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 65
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 35
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 21
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)