Mar 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Recaps of Friday evening’s four games around the NHL
Mar 19, 2011, 5:55 AM EST
Terry Murray apologizes for his comments directed towards Kings fans, saying he “overreacted, probably.”
Mar 19, 2011, 4:56 AM EST
Vernon Fiddler goes through the new NHL procedures for players when suspected of a concussion.
Mar 19, 2011, 1:34 AM EST
Henrik Lundqvist was examined for over an hour after the Rangers 6-3 win over the Habs with a stiff neck.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:39 PM EST
Mark Cuban would still be interested in buying a portion of the Dallas Stars; but only for “a better shot at the rest of the arena.”
Mar 18, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Fewer games are being decided in the shootout this season; has the league’s de-emphasis on shootout victories done the trick?
Mar 18, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
GMs Brian Burke and Doug Armstrong think the NFL lockout could be back for the NHL.
Mar 18, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s four games.
Mar 18, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
Here are previews of tonight’s four games, with more matches that will impact the East playoff bubble. Also: will the Capitals and the idle Flyers clinch playoff spots tonight?
Mar 18, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
Vincent Lecavalier won’t face a fine or suspension for his slash on P.K. Subban, but that didn’t keep the Lightning captain for blasting the Canadiens rookie.
Mar 18, 2011, 3:11 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Tiffany Simons take a look at this Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week between the Rangers and Penguins in Pittsburgh.
Mar 18, 2011, 2:26 PM EST
Patric Hornqvist will pay a $2,500 fine for his hit on Tyler Seguin, but won’t face a suspension.
Mar 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
The Red Wings were shaken up when both Pavel Datsyuk and Brian Rafalski were injured during Thursday’s game, but it looks like Rafalski will play Saturday while Datsyuk is day-to-day.
Mar 18, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
Kings coach Terry Murray was not happy that Los Angeles fans booed their own team during their 4-0 loss to the Blues Thursday night.
Mar 18, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
The Devils’ odds of winning tonight worsened with the news that Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom will be back in the lineup.
Mar 18, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
The latest suspension may or may not go to Nashville’s Patric Hornqvist, who caught Boston’s Tyler Seguin with an elbow last night.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Northwest Division.
Mar 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Dwayne Roloson’s great hand-eye coordination is on display in the March 17th Save of the Night.
Mar 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Apologies to Jonathan Quick, but Alex Pietrangelo’s half-ice humiliation earned the March 17th Goal of the Night.
Mar 18, 2011, 7:10 AM EST
Could the rest players such as Sidney Crosby, Chris Pronger and Zach Parise gain from being injured actually be a “secret weapon”?
More Top Posts
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 64
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 41
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 74
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 170
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (170)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (83)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (74)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (74)