Oct 24, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Anaheim’s Jonas Hiller had a rough night against… The Coyotes? Yikes. That and more on the Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 8:54 PM EDT
Told us what he really thought.
Oct 23, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
Colorado’s prized rookie is off to a hot start while last year’s leading scorer has struggled to find his form.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
Traditionally strong with the man advantage, the Ducks are off to a slow start this season.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
But they’re probably sharpening up the guillotine just in case.
Oct 23, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
The 26-year-old had spent his entire career playing for the Panthers organization.
Oct 23, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
So says Eric Francis of the Calgary Sun.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Except for seven regular-season games.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
This should fix everything.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
St. Louis captain appeared to hurt his shoulder after getting knocked by the hulking Philly defenseman.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Should the Lightning pull the plug on 42-year-old goalie Dwayne Roloson already?
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Oct 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov might be doing all right in Philly, but he’s having some issues early in communicating with his defensemen.
Oct 23, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
The Canadiens are off to a horrid start and those sorts of things don’t fly in Montreal. Is it time for Jacques Martin to go?
Oct 23, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
John Tortorella didn’t exactly like how his team played in losing to Edmonton 2-0 and he was brutally honest in describing it.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:29 AM EDT
After three straight shutouts and allowing just five goals in six games, Jonathan Quick just might be the best goalie in the league.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:25 AM EDT
You need to see how great Tampa Bay’s Tesla coils look in action with a packed house.
More Top Posts
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 19
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)