Oct 24, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings netminder didn’t allow a goal last week, which is pretty impressive given his line of work.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
While season ticket holders might not have a problem getting Winter Classic tickets in Philly, regular fans might be left out in the cold.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
Who knew that tonight’s Canadiens-Panthers game would be so rich in drama? Bad starts and an iffy trade can make magic like that happen.
Oct 24, 2011, 9:43 AM EDT
The hits keep coming for Pittsburgh as Zbynek Michalek will miss a month with a broken finger.
Oct 24, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
If you think the Leafs faithful are excited about Jonas Gustavsson starting against the Flyers tonight… Boy are you wrong.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Are you ready for a “Save of the Year” candidate from Phoenix’s Mike Smith? We bet you aren’t, but here it is. Seeing is believing.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Anaheim’s Jonas Hiller had a rough night against… The Coyotes? Yikes. That and more on the Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 8:54 PM EDT
Told us what he really thought.
Oct 23, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
Colorado’s prized rookie is off to a hot start while last year’s leading scorer has struggled to find his form.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
Traditionally strong with the man advantage, the Ducks are off to a slow start this season.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
But they’re probably sharpening up the guillotine just in case.
Oct 23, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
The 26-year-old had spent his entire career playing for the Panthers organization.
Oct 23, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
So says Eric Francis of the Calgary Sun.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Except for seven regular-season games.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
This should fix everything.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
St. Louis captain appeared to hurt his shoulder after getting knocked by the hulking Philly defenseman.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Should the Lightning pull the plug on 42-year-old goalie Dwayne Roloson already?
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
More Top Posts
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 23
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)