Oct 25, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Scott Howson took to the interweb to address Blue Jackets fans today.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:43 PM EDT
But they’d totally trade Rene Bourque.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EDT
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
But won’t play.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Today was Bring Your Dog to Work day at the Kettler Iceplex. (Insert canine-related pun here.)
Oct 25, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Because the Sedins can’t do everything.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
In a related story, Carrie Underwood might also attend the game.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Sharks G Antti Niemi and Preds G Pekka Rinne are like Perfect Strangers, minus the hilarious hijinx.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Which rookies should be staying in the NHL or going back to juniors? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Markstrom might change his mind soon.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Says so on the radio.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
The Blackhawks are winless in the shootout this year and have yet to convert a single opportunity.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
So what’s it going to take to get visors to be made mandatory in the NHL?
Oct 25, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
The Flyers aren’t expecting Chris Pronger back from his eye injury for at least 2-3 weeks. That might be a bit optimistic.
Oct 25, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
And after his sixth start, and third straight shutout, Jonathan Quick will rest tonight against the Devils.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
The Winter Classic is in Philly and now the NHL Draft is set to be in Pittsburgh next year. Say, is there anything we can do in Harrisburg or Hershey or Allentown for the NHL too?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
The Isles and Penguins are always so gentlemanly when they play each other. That means, “hate each other violently,” right?
Oct 25, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Tonight on Versus, Thomas Vanek and his goal-scoring ways look to derail the Lightning and prevent them from winning their third in a row.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
More Top Posts
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)