Jun 7, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
He’s gotten a point in every game of the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:57 AM EST
Los Angeles is now 1-3 in Game 4s.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:17 AM EST
He hadn’t played since Jan. 17 because of a blood clot.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
One of the sport’s strangest moments gets a punctuation mark.
Jun 7, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Delicious links for Thursday.
Jun 7, 2012, 12:32 AM EST
“There’s no quit in the group in here.”
Jun 7, 2012, 12:11 AM EST
Their faces will feel less itchy, mostly.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:52 PM EST
It seemed like he tweaked his ankle in the third period.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:45 PM EST
Actually, pretty sure it was sarcasm.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EST
Check out his on-ice interview following Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:26 PM EST
Brodeur praise, pancake jokes and plenty more from Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
Rookie of the year candidate scores another huge playoff game-winning goal.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
The Stanley Cup finals are headed back to Newark for Game 5.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 6, 2012, 10:01 PM EST
Sounds like another season in Philly for the 40-year-old.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:53 PM EST
GM Tallon plans to stay with the Panthers “forever.”
Jun 6, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Is he bashing his teammates or trying to light a fire into them?
Jun 6, 2012, 8:35 PM EST
Washington doesn’t want him, but he’s hoping Detroit will.
Jun 6, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Just another in a long line of great accomplishments that this Los Angeles franchise could add with one more win.
Jun 6, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
Gaborik got his shoulder fixed up while Prust underwent surgery on a wonky finger.
More Top Posts
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 40
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 30
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 76
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (69)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)