Oct 28, 2011, 11:32 PM EDT
The Coyotes added some scoring depth at center by trading for Cal O’Reilly, who seemed like the odd man out in Nashville. Some might look at this move as “Kyle Turris insurance,” too.
Oct 28, 2011, 10:41 PM EDT
The Red Wings’ defense should be a much bigger worry than the Sharks right now, though.
Oct 28, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
The St. Louis Cardinals are obviously making the biggest news on Oct. 28, but the Blues made waves of their own, as Matthew Hulsizer has reportedly agreed to buy the team.
Oct 28, 2011, 8:46 PM EDT
Only the Los Angeles Kings can demote a defenseman who just produced a three-point night, but that’s exactly what they did with Slava Voynov since Drew Doughty is expected to return Saturday.
Oct 28, 2011, 7:43 PM EDT
The Habs and Bruins renew acquaintances at the Bell Center. That should be a good one.
Oct 28, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 28, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Here are five reasons.
Oct 28, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
Head coach John Tortorella split up his two highly-paid stars to snap the Rangers out of a “team funk.”
Oct 28, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
St. Loo head coach Davis Payne keeps Jaro Halak bolted to the pine.
Oct 28, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
Needs to focus on stopping the puck now.
Oct 28, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
Ex-Habs assistant Perry Pearn expressed great disappointment after being let go just eight games into the season.
Oct 28, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Everyone loves some good trade speculation.
Oct 28, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
The first overall pick at the 2011 Draft will spend the year in Edmonton.
Oct 28, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
This whole situation is strange.
Oct 28, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators goalie robbed Vinny Lecavalier last night. Have a look…
Oct 28, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
They’re going to play hockey on it tonight in Regina.
Oct 28, 2011, 1:32 PM EDT
After being eliminated by San Jose in consecutive postseasons, Detroit looks to exact some revenge.
Oct 28, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov would top our list.
Oct 28, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
With the Cardinals in Game 7 of the World Series tonight, the Blues have carte blanche to be as nasty as they want to be, if they want to be.
Oct 28, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
It might be Jaroslav Halak, but it also might be Brian Elliott.
More Top Posts
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 41
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)