Nov 1, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
John Tortorella reacted to Joe Thornton’s comments exactly the way you’d expect John Tortorella to react to Joe Thornton’s comments.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:26 PM EDT
Holmgren: “That’s the hope. We’ll see how that goes.”
Nov 1, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
The Caps will be sporting a slightly different look this evening as they host the Anaheim Ducks.
Nov 1, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Nov 1, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Wow, that sure didn’t last long.
Nov 1, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Things will just magically turn around now, right?
Nov 1, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Stop us if you heard this before. The Red Wings have a hot shot prospect from Sweden suiting up tonight.
Nov 1, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
Caps have lost two straight without their top defenseman.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
The future Hall-of-Famer says he’s good to go. Decision time for the Devils…
Nov 1, 2011, 12:44 PM EDT
Could see this one coming from a mile away.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Sean Avery clears re-entry waivers to join the Rangers for a second chance at playing nicely with John Tortorella.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
The Toronto RW finished the month as the league leader in goals and points. Look at how happy he is!
Nov 1, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Scott Hartnell started the year off hated by Flyers fans. He’s looking pretty good on a new line now.
Nov 1, 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
We’re one month into the season and there’s some judgments to be made that probably won’t hold up the rest of the way.
Nov 1, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
Having naming rights being sold means getting a new name for your home building out of the blue.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
The latest realignment proposal has both teams in Pennsylvania against it.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Tomas Fleischmann dressed up as Dr. Evil on Halloween making sure to fire the laser past Ondrej Pavelec.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Enjoy some of the best goals, saves, hits and fights from the last week of October.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
More Top Posts
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)