Oct 31, 2011, 10:08 PM EDT
The Sharks came roaring into tonight’s game, as they won the first five games of their six-game road trip. The Rangers have a lot of positives to take from tonight’s win – including their first victory at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:34 PM EDT
Chris Stewart, Anton Babchuk and Keith Ballard did not play well last week.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
“That stuff doesn’t really matter to us.”
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
A pair of Red Wings and Sabres lead things off.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
The former NHLer took to Twitter today to voice displeasure with the Toronto Sun’s Steve Simmons.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
We list seven possible candidates.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Brett Bulmer is headed back to the WHL after playing nine games for the Wild.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby says he’s not going to play this week but the time for his return is ticking down.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Okay, maybe a lot more.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
Read the post for all the details and a good cry.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
After getting dinged by Wojtek Wolski, Daniel Alfredsson is going to sit out til his concussion symptoms disappear.
Oct 31, 2011, 11:58 AM EDT
The Montreal netminder won three games and turned around the fortunes of his once-reeling team.
More Top Posts
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)