Nov 6, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
Take that, Slater!
Nov 6, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
The Stars continued their improbable start by beating Carolina 5-2 on Sunday.
Nov 6, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
The Flyers rookie nailed Columbus’ Aaron Johnson Saturday night, but won’t be seeing Brendan Shanahan about it.
Nov 6, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
Injuries for Canucks, too.
Nov 6, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
“I’ve had some great games in here, some not so great games.”
Nov 6, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
The two haven’t spoken in 10 years.
Nov 6, 2011, 2:07 PM EDT
If that’s even possible.
Nov 6, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
NBC will kick off its NHL coverage on Nov. 25 with an afternoon tilt between the Bruins and Red Wings.
Nov 6, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Even after last night’s disaster in Philly.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
The Blackhawks and Canucks will write the latest chapter in what might be the NHL’s best rivalry.
Nov 6, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
Rangers head coach wasn’t in much of a speaking mood prior to Saturday’s game vs. Montreal
Nov 6, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Josh Harding’s outstanding start to 2011-12 should put him on the radars of teams looking for a new top goalie.
Nov 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Surprising scorers, depressed Blue Jackets and another celebration for the Bruins are among the big topics in Sunday’s Morning Skate.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:59 AM EDT
Oilers fans should approach tonight’s loss the same way they should handle the hot start: with patience and logic. The game against the Coyotes provides reasons for both optimism and pessimism, as you’ll see from this post.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
The Islanders couldn’t have picked a much better way to end their six-game losing streak than to win the way they did against the Capitals.
Nov 5, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
Maple Leafs have had good reason to feel less miserable about the Phil Kessel trade lately, but Tyler Seguin’s hat trick interrupted that reprieve.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
Technically speaking, Sean Avery played tonight, but it shouldn’t be shocking that he made a negligible impact in less than five minutes of ice time.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Nov 5, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
A crushing 8-1 loss indicates that the firings of Scott Howson and Scott Arniel are just a matter of time, but the bigger question might be: how should the franchise move on if that happens?
Nov 5, 2011, 8:25 PM EDT
Unlike last season, the Blackhawks are off to a strong start.
More Top Posts
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 24
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 36
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)