Apr 22, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
Either that, or they’re going to have to score a ton of goals – again.
Apr 22, 2012, 5:41 PM EDT
The Penguins’ captain showed his usual humility in defeat.
Apr 22, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
It’s possible that both might play their final game for the Devils on Tuesday.
Apr 22, 2012, 4:42 PM EDT
All right, it would be delay of game, but our idea is way more fun.
Apr 22, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
Pittsburgh defenseman full of praise for the Flyers sniper.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
A 19-year-old frustrating the likely league MVP? Sure, why not?
Apr 22, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
Some surprises await the Capitals as they look to close out the Bruins.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:13 PM EDT
“I’m just going to keep playing my game. I’m not a dirty player.”
Apr 22, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
Dreams of a Stanley Cup run dashed with a 5-1 loss to the Flyers in Philadelphia.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Pittsburgh staved off elimination as long as they could, but Philly moves on thanks to Claude Giroux.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
The Bruins could be without two starters as they try to force a Game 7.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Greg Jamison doesn’t want to get your hopes up, but he wants the team.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
He followed this hit by scoring the first goal of the game. Not bad.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
Apr 22, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
After a miserable first season with the Sabres, everyone feels the heat.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins certainly didn’t think this would happen.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
Even his checkered history isn’t enough to earn him a meeting.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
Brad Richards: “And just because it’s April 15 isn’t a reason to allow players to behave that way at this time of year or for the league to be lenient when they do. Players are still at risk.”
Apr 22, 2012, 10:11 AM EDT
This is like every nightmare one could have rolled into one. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:48 AM EDT
So we’ll probably not get to delight in watching a goalie hide under his net to avoid a barrage again. Bummer.
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)