Nov 12, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
At least against the Winnipeg Jets …
Nov 12, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
Now both the Sabres and Bruins have bulletin board material for their next games.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Ryan Miller: not a Milan Lucic fan.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Ryan Miller left tonight’s game with an “upper-body injury.” Uh oh.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Did Milan Lucic go too far when he checked Ryan Miller?
Nov 12, 2011, 8:35 PM EST
Watch a soldier surprise his parents at center ice.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Educated guess: Doug Gilmour probably won’t buy a lot of his own meals this weekend.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
He was a waiver wire pickup for the Wild in training camp, now he’s a first line winger.
Nov 12, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is on re-entry waivers but would anyone take a flyer on him?
Nov 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
Lubomir Visnovsky gets a month to figure out how to improve his game.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 12, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
You guessed it, Mike Green getting re-injured last night puts him out of action tonight.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
The Blue Jackets are finally going to make a move for a goalie and Evgeni Nabokov is high on their wish list.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
The Blue Jackets’ season can begin in earnest now, right?
Nov 12, 2011, 10:53 AM EST
Aaron Rome is going to go down in Canucks lore as one of the more infamous names if he keeps up this sort of thing.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:34 AM EST
Last year, Visnovsky was some people’s pick to be a Norris Trophy winner. This year? You can’t find his game with a GPS.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
From Matthew Hulsizer trying to buy the Blues, to the Blues trying to deal with the “Tampa Bay trap,” to Marcus Kruger trying to be Dave Bolland… this is your daily Morning Skate.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:00 AM EST
Check out Henrik Zetterberg’s sweet saucer pass OVER an Edmonton defenseman.
More Top Posts
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 64
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)