Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:20 PM EDT
Could the Capitals turn things around by removing that black cloud over their heads?
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EDT
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Kris Letang has his “I am a hockey player” moment.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Taylor Hall left tonight’s game with a shoulder injury.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Dan Bylsma didn’t want to hear about Nick Foligno’s quips about Sidney Crosby.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 26, 2011, 7:44 PM EDT
OK, not everything, but he’s all kinds of banged up.
Nov 26, 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
Zach Parise thought he tied the game up with two seconds to play. The NHL’s war room thought otherwise.
Nov 26, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
In case you’d forgotten how good Martin Brodeur is in goal, here’s your reminder.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 26, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
You can make it nine for Buffalo. Nine players out of action with injuries that is.
Nov 26, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
There’s at least one guy out there not all that excited about seeing Sidney Crosby back on the ice.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Nino Niederreiter is going to be a healthy scratch for the fourth game in a row today. What gives there?
Nov 26, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr won’t be making it a one year and done return to the NHL.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Three more assists for Crosby as the Penguins destroy the Senators 6-3.
Nov 25, 2011, 10:25 PM EDT
John Tavares was fined for $2,500 for his slash on Zach Parise on Friday afternoon. Hopefully, Tavares will be able to still pay his bills.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:42 PM EDT
Doesn’t matter if a player is old or young, every player is thankful if they get a chance to win the Stanley Cup…
More Top Posts
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)