Jul 3, 2012, 6:48 PM EST
It would certainly make life easier for Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Jul 3, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
He argues that Holmgren is just driving up the price.
Jul 3, 2012, 6:06 PM EST
Veteran forward returns to the Eastern Conference.
Jul 3, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
The Stars are cornering the market on 40-year-olds.
Jul 3, 2012, 5:44 PM EST
“You are one of the best players in the league, and forget all those writers and media people who are bothering you.”
Jul 3, 2012, 5:38 PM EST
Detroit reportedly offered him $90 million.
Jul 3, 2012, 4:44 PM EST
Always a good quote, that Feaster.
Jul 3, 2012, 4:40 PM EST
Apparently Scott Howson is going forward with Sergei Bobrovsky and Steve Mason.
Jul 3, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
The free agent frenzy continues…
Jul 3, 2012, 2:56 PM EST
Jul 3, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
The Derek Roy trade left the Sabres thin down the middle.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Taken 12th overall at the famous 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Currently back in Minny talking things over with his fiancée and family.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
The Ducks wanted to get bigger and tougher — mission accomplished so far.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Marc Bergevin: “He’s a Montreal Canadien, so he’ll come here and we’ll see what happens. But I’m not buying him out.”
Jul 3, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
One of them is a Kyle.
Jul 3, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Stars fans probably won’t appreciate this…
Jul 3, 2012, 12:10 PM EST
Go ahead and picture him in green and black playing in Texas.
Jul 3, 2012, 12:08 PM EST
“When a young man is asked to commit for 13 years, why is it considered extraordinary to take a few days to make a decision?”
Jul 3, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
Unlikely playoff hero cashes in.
More Top Posts
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- Hextall launched profanity-laced tirade against Flyers last night 30
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him 55
- NHL watching 3-on-3 OT in the AHL closely 12
- Sens’ Murray hopes to bring cancer awareness 5
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (55)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)
- Bettman calls Panthers relocation speculation ‘unfounded’ (36)