Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Canucks think so.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:29 PM EDT
Mark Fistric is making sure that Brendan Shanahan stays busier while in Pebble Beach with a hearing for his hit on Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Misses a chance to beat his former club.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Media accuses Leafs of lying, Leafs accuse media of being stupid faces.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
Dec 5, 2011, 11:38 AM EDT
Matthew Barnaby has run afoul of the law again, this time in a most spectacular fashion.
Dec 5, 2011, 11:02 AM EDT
You didn’t really think Jordin Tootoo was going to get away with blowing up Ryan Miller the way he did, did you?
Dec 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
Tomas Vokoun owns his part in getting Bruce Boudreau fired too.
Dec 5, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
There’s going to be a lot of realignment talk today. Here are five thoughts to keep in mind while the Board of Governors debate.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
At the very least it’s not a lower body or upper body injury, but a torso injury for Paul Stastny isn’t any more descriptive than the others.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
Detroit faces a potentially tough situation as Valtteri Filppula had his leg cut by a skate last night.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
Dec 4, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Could the Shanahammer be next?
Dec 4, 2011, 7:23 PM EDT
He doesn’t care if there’s lots of football on today.
More Top Posts
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 21
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 32
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)