May 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
The Senators captain might have played in his last NHL game.
May 13, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
“They do have breakdowns from time and most of the time he’s there to bail them out.”
May 13, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
“Since the day I arrived in New Jersey, I sensed that this is The Rivalry,” Zubrus said.
May 13, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
He needs to decide if he wants to extend his NHL career.
May 13, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
Wayne Gretzky has links to both Western Conference Finals clubs. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 13, 2012, 12:05 AM EDT
Will it be the Kings, Devils, Rangers or Coyotes?
May 12, 2012, 11:46 PM EDT
New York needs eight more games to etch its legacy into the Stanley Cup again.
May 12, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
Dates, times and TV information, all right here.
May 12, 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
Capitals knocked Lundqvist out of the playoffs twice before.
May 12, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
Capitals feel like they didn’t exceed expectations in falling to Rangers.
May 12, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
Washington goes into the off-season with plenty of questions, starting with who will be behind the bench.
May 12, 2012, 10:35 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin’s Capitals still don’t know the glory of the conference finals.
May 12, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
Here’s that “how didn’t they score?” sequence from the second period of Game 7.
May 12, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
And thus the next chapter of the New Jersey-New York rivalry will begin.
May 12, 2012, 9:26 PM EDT
Rangers built a 1-0 lead about 90 seconds in.
May 12, 2012, 8:37 PM EDT
The latest submission from DJ Steve Porter…
May 12, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
A lighthearted day in Phoenix…
May 12, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
Veteran blueliner won’t play in the Western Conference finals opener.
May 12, 2012, 7:06 PM EDT
Another triple overtime game would suit him just fine.
May 12, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
“For sure it would be something nice.”
More Top Posts
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (50)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)