Jun 13, 2012, 11:41 AM EDT
Peter Laviolette won’t be losing his assistant to Washington.
Jun 13, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
You can expect a massive contract offer to follow.
Jun 13, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Go ahead and try to find something cuter than this. You can’t.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
North Dakota voters decided to retire the nickname rather than keep fighting the NCAA.
Jun 13, 2012, 9:47 AM EDT
Martin Lapointe, Patrice Brisebois, and Sylvain Lefebvre all scored new jobs.
Jun 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
It sure beats hanging out in Latvia, too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:07 AM EDT
Rick Nash, Roberto Luongo and more.
Jun 12, 2012, 11:46 PM EDT
Big headaches possible for Francesco Aquilini.
Jun 12, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
An interesting quote from before the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 12, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
That means New Jersey’s forced to give up their top pick in either 2013 or 2014 instead.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
Discussing the biggest storylines after the Cup was hoisted.
Jun 12, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
That’s the danger and beauty of live TV, right?
Jun 12, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
The Blues, Coyotes and Devils were thrown off-kilter by some polarizing moments.
Jun 12, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
Maybe he’ll drop another f-bomb.
Jun 12, 2012, 6:23 PM EDT
Bruins tough guy speaks about his AWOL goalie.
Jun 12, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
And when you think about it, money is way more important than everything else.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:53 PM EDT
The 2011 Bill Masterton Trophy winner hangs it up after a lengthy career.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
Has ties to the organization from his time in Manitoba.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
More Top Posts
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 18
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)