Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
Oct 21, 2011, 9:59 AM EST
Tim Erixon was supposed to be a Calgary Flame. When he opted not to sign with the team, the fans had their say booing him all night long as a Ranger.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Barry Trotz pulled no punches in taking his Predators to task for a 5-1 loss in Vancouver. Here’s to hoping he also moonlights as an insult comic.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:33 AM EST
The Colorado netminder stood on his head in a 3-1 loss to the Blackhawks on Thursday night.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EST
The Bruins faithful extended their gratitude to Kessel for all he’s brought to the organization.
Oct 20, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
James Neal just keeps scoring goals and he keeps the Penguins staying on track after beating Montreal 3-1.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
Remember all that stuff about everyone being frustrated in Boston? Cancel the search party, the Bruins found their groove.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Tonight’s marquee showdown turned into a one-sided butt-kicking by the Caps much in thanks to Alex Ovechkin and Tomas Vokoun.
Oct 20, 2011, 6:57 PM EST
“It’s just one step, there’s many more to go. But it’s good, it felt good.”
Oct 20, 2011, 6:15 PM EST
After four years of university hockey and seven professional teams, Bracken Kearns will suit up for the Florida Panthers tonight.
Oct 20, 2011, 5:59 PM EST
Will play Friday in New Jersey.
Oct 20, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
Sidney Crosby’s been cleared to practice with contact. Now all he needs is a practice.
Oct 20, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Plus four other notable NHL numbers.
Oct 20, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Alliteration: It’s fun. Especially when writing NHL headlines.
Oct 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Well, that’s not entirely accurate. He knows he’s going to Boston tonight to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Oct 20, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Because eyes are important.
Nicklas Lidstrom and Joe Thornton will hit milestones in games played this week. Oh yeah, Hal Gill will too
Oct 20, 2011, 2:42 PM EST
Montreal’s towering defenseman will join select company this evening as he plays in his 1000th NHL game.
Oct 20, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Is the NHL next?
More Top Posts
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 68
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 28
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)