Nov 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:23 PM EST
Buffalo’s chief agitator will miss the next four games after headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:27 PM EST
Yep, pretty proud of that headline.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
Won’t be able to exact revenge against the club that traded him away this past summer.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:18 AM EST
The NHL is taking their broadcasts all over the globe thanks to a new broadcast arrangement.
Nov 3, 2011, 10:14 AM EST
If Detroit wants to snap their five game losing streak, scoring goals would go a long way towards that.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EST
Flyers fans will call Patrick Kaleta a “butt-head” but he might be getting sat down by the league for headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:52 AM EST
All right so it was Martin Brodeur’s first game back after injury. Was it just a bad night or are we witnessing the end of a Hall Of Fame career?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
More Top Posts
- Steen agrees to extension with Blues — three years, $17.4 million 17
- Engelland suspended five games for ‘reckless’ Abdelkader headshot 32
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: So many bad contracts, coaches on the hot seat, the NHL in Vegas? and more! 23
- Caps’ Wilson to have hearing for Schenn hit 41
- Is the NHL getting closer to putting a team in Vegas? 33
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (101)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)