Oct 22, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The kind of move Mikhail Grabovski made for Toronto to beat Montreal in Toronto is worth watching again and again.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
We should stop hyping up games if they’re just going to turn into laughers. The Caps made Detroit look bad in beating them 7-1 tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
Canucks GM Mike Gillis and Panthers GM Dale Tallon explain their reasoning behind making the big trade today between their teams.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
Toronto might have a goalie issue after tonight as James Reimer was knocked out of action after getting dinged in the head by Brian Gionta.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:45 PM EST
After being called “horrible” by Barry Trotz, Mattias Ekholm was banished back to Sweden.
Oct 22, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
A busy night in the NHL had the scene stolen by the Canucks as they acquire David Booth and Steve Reinprecht from Florida in exchange for Marco Sturm and Mikael Samuelsson.
Oct 22, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
Joe Thornton disliked the Canucks enough to root for the Bruins during the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Oct 22, 2011, 4:27 PM EST
Scott Gomez is expected to miss at least a week with what might be a shoulder injury. Meanwhile, Clarke MacArthur will return for the Maple Leafs.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:39 PM EST
Days after mocking Wojtek Wolski’s work ethic, John Tortorella opted to make him a healthy scratch. The joke’s really on everyone, though – especially considering Wolski’s $3.8 million cap hit.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 22, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov said he’s happy with the Flyers’ team results, but isn’t so pleased with his own work so far.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
The thin get thinner in New Jersey as Jacob Josefson could miss up to four months after undergoing surgery on his broken clavicle.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Corey Perry scored with .1 second left in the second period against the Stars last night.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 22, 2011, 11:05 AM EST
Here’s a blurb-by-blurb look at a stacked Saturday schedule of 14 games.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:22 AM EST
Nicklas Lidstrom is scheduled to become the 14th player in NHL history to cross the 1,500 regular season games played mark tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Jamie Benn isn’t exactly chopped liver, after all.
Oct 22, 2011, 2:09 AM EST
How long can the Finnish netminder keep this up?
Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EST
Despite having a mustache that makes him seem like an old timey villain, George Parros doesn’t have a long history of bad hits. He might face a suspension for his hit on Krys Barch, though.
More Top Posts
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 49
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 54
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (54)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)