Oct 25, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Who says Patrick Kane can’t play center? Check out this beaut of a pass…
Oct 25, 2011, 9:51 PM EST
James Wisniewski returns from his suspension and the Blue Jackets snap their eight-game winless streak to start the season. Worth every cent.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
Buffalo’s rugged blueliner got all of Tampa’s captain in this neutral zone collision.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EST
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 25, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Game-time decision Evgeni Malkin is in tonight’s game against the Islanders. Both Pens fans and James Neal are caught rejoicing.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
This shouldn’t come as a shock.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:48 PM EST
The award given annually to the top NCAA men’s hockey player links three players in tonight’s Sabres-Lightning game.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 25, 2011, 4:20 PM EST
Scott Howson took to the interweb to address Blue Jackets fans today.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
But they’d totally trade Rene Bourque.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
But won’t play.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Today was Bring Your Dog to Work day at the Kettler Iceplex. (Insert canine-related pun here.)
Oct 25, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Because the Sedins can’t do everything.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
In a related story, Carrie Underwood might also attend the game.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:06 PM EST
Sharks G Antti Niemi and Preds G Pekka Rinne are like Perfect Strangers, minus the hilarious hijinx.
More Top Posts
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (174)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (89)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (84)