Oct 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the fires burn around Jacques Martin, he ignores all of Montreal’s wishes to push him out the door. Here’s to hoping he doesn’t use the Internet.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Shane Doan scored his 300th career goal and he’s been able to do that all without netting a hat trick.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
That’s right, it’s Zdeno Chara in a pink rabbit costume. Good luck getting that vision out of your head all day.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
Luongo underwhelms again. Thankfully, Vancouver hasn’t burned its city down yet.
Oct 25, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Who says Patrick Kane can’t play center? Check out this beaut of a pass…
Oct 25, 2011, 9:51 PM EST
James Wisniewski returns from his suspension and the Blue Jackets snap their eight-game winless streak to start the season. Worth every cent.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
Buffalo’s rugged blueliner got all of Tampa’s captain in this neutral zone collision.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EST
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 25, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Game-time decision Evgeni Malkin is in tonight’s game against the Islanders. Both Pens fans and James Neal are caught rejoicing.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
This shouldn’t come as a shock.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:48 PM EST
The award given annually to the top NCAA men’s hockey player links three players in tonight’s Sabres-Lightning game.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 25, 2011, 4:20 PM EST
Scott Howson took to the interweb to address Blue Jackets fans today.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
But they’d totally trade Rene Bourque.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
But won’t play.
More Top Posts
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)