Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Nov 5, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
The Devils are going to be a bit shorthanded when taking on the Jets tonight going without their top defenseman and winger. Yikes.
Nov 5, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
John Tortorella confirms that Sean Avery is going to hit the ice for the first time this season (NHL ice that is). If he’s looking for inspiration, another notorious pest (Daniel Carcillo) showed him exactly what he should be striving for as he makes his return. We present to you, our Morning Skate.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:12 AM EST
Yes, his team lost, but can you blame Matt Duchene for admitting that his four-point game (and first career hat trick) ended up being a lot of fun?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:45 PM EST
The Dallas Stars topped the Colorado Avalanche in the game of the night; perhaps the most exciting game of the year.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:51 PM EST
This just in: Steven Stamkos knows a thing or two about scoring goals. He proved it against on Friday with his fourth career hat trick.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:32 PM EST
If the Caps are going to win 5-1 every time there’s a controversy, should we expect Bruce Boudreau to bench Alex Ovechkin every game?
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:09 PM EST
The Kings are supposed to take the next step this year, but if they can’t score goals, they’re not going anywhere.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 4, 2011, 7:36 PM EST
Avery debuts at MSG while the Canucks and Blackhawks renew hostilities.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
One newspaper columnist thinks so.
Nov 4, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
The Jackets have four days off following tomorrow’s game in Philadelphia. You do the math.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:39 PM EST
Mike Richter has already been pulled.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:37 PM EST
The Blues have been dreadful with the man advantage this year.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
New Jersey LW suffered a lower-body injury against Philadelphia.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:56 PM EST
So just forget about “Try Hockey For Free Day” tomorrow.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:21 PM EST
Flyers captain reportedly on schedule to make it happen.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
Brett Connolly is buying a Range Rover.
More Top Posts
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (181)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (151)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (119)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)