Nov 29, 2010, 12:33 AM EDT
Semyon Varlamov had the best save of November 28th, stopping the Hurricanes on a deadly chance in overtime.
Nov 28, 2010, 11:54 PM EDT
It’s becoming one of the most common connections in the NHL this season: Alex Ovechkin to Alexander Semin. Check out video of another pretty goal by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 28, 2010, 11:06 PM EDT
In the last of three poll results posts tonight, we share the fact that PHT readers like the Ducks third jerseys, for the most part.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
PHT readers think that the referees were wrong in calling off that Flyers goal against the Flames after deciding that Chris Pronger violated “The Avery Rule.”
Nov 28, 2010, 9:36 PM EDT
Chuck Kobasew might be on his way back from injury for the Minnesota Wild while Jack Spurgeon might replace Marek Zidlicky if he cannot play on Monday.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:03 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at what happened during tonight’s three games.
Nov 28, 2010, 8:08 PM EDT
The Red Wings gained a four point advantage – and a substantial mental edge – by winning their home-and-home series against the Blue Jackets.
Nov 28, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
Even after getting his face rearranged, Kevin Westgarth still found a reason to smile.
Nov 28, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
We asked PHT readers if they like or dislike the Columbus Blue Jackets’ recently unveiled new third jerseys. Check out the poll results after the jump.
Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Here’s tonight’s starters in goal in the three 5pm starts in the NHL.
Nov 28, 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
Why is Sunday our favorite day for hockey discussion? Larry Brooks of the New York Post gives us something to talk about.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:32 PM EDT
It’s Sunday, you’re driving or flying back home after going to Grandma’s house for Thanksgiving weekend and you want just a little bit of hockey to keep you going. Three games should do the trick.
Nov 28, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Could the Sabres be the next NHL team to see a new owner? Someone get Jim Balsillie on the phone.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Innovation can pay off in the NHL and San Jose’s Dany Heatley gets creative to score against Edmonton.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:25 AM EDT
The Flames had a hard enough time stopping Sidney Crosby yesterday, but Miikka Kiprusoff was able to stop him once in high profile fashion.
Nov 28, 2010, 4:23 AM EDT
Time to hop on the Zamboni and take a look at how things went down across the NHL tonight.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:17 AM EDT
The Avalanche have dealt with plenty of injuries so far this year, but losing Chris Stewart tonight might be the biggest blow yet.
Nov 27, 2010, 10:04 PM EDT
In what’s been a frustrating recovery from a back infection, Joffrey Lupul is on the verge of returning to the Ducks lineup.
Nov 27, 2010, 6:15 PM EDT
With Marc Savard (and Marco Sturm) nearing a return, the longtime questions are coming to the forefront for the Boston Bruins. Most importantly: who needs to go?
Nov 27, 2010, 5:27 PM EDT
Here are the probable starters for the rest of today’s games.
More Top Posts
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 32
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 6
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona