Nov 1, 2011, 12:44 PM EST
Could see this one coming from a mile away.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Sean Avery clears re-entry waivers to join the Rangers for a second chance at playing nicely with John Tortorella.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
The Toronto RW finished the month as the league leader in goals and points. Look at how happy he is!
Nov 1, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Scott Hartnell started the year off hated by Flyers fans. He’s looking pretty good on a new line now.
Nov 1, 2011, 10:47 AM EST
We’re one month into the season and there’s some judgments to be made that probably won’t hold up the rest of the way.
Nov 1, 2011, 9:38 AM EST
Having naming rights being sold means getting a new name for your home building out of the blue.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:47 AM EST
The latest realignment proposal has both teams in Pennsylvania against it.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Tomas Fleischmann dressed up as Dr. Evil on Halloween making sure to fire the laser past Ondrej Pavelec.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Enjoy some of the best goals, saves, hits and fights from the last week of October.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EST
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 31, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
If Monday’s game is any indication, Panthers-Jets games will be a whole other kind of animal compared to the tepid Panthers-Thrashers “rivalry.”
Oct 31, 2011, 10:56 PM EST
See if you can detect signs of “softness” in this recap of the Rangers’ 5-2 win against the San Jose Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Joe Thornton didn’t exactly hold back when asked about the team that ruined what would have been a perfect six-game road trip for the Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:08 PM EST
The Sharks came roaring into tonight’s game, as they won the first five games of their six-game road trip. The Rangers have a lot of positives to take from tonight’s win – including their first victory at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
More Top Posts
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 58
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (79)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (58)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)