Nov 25, 2010, 4:35 AM EDT
So you didn’t stay up late to catch the final two games of the night? Shame on you… And join us for the recaps.
Nov 25, 2010, 12:25 AM EDT
Check out Kimmo Timonen’s glass breaking dump-in by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 25, 2010, 12:10 AM EDT
On only his second game back from a knee injury, Craig Anderson left tonight’s game against the Canucks with a groin injury. Adam Foote also didn’t finish tonight’s contest for Colorado.
Nov 24, 2010, 11:15 PM EDT
Here are summaries of Wednesday night’s first 11 games, while the final two will be covered tomorrow.
Nov 24, 2010, 10:32 PM EDT
Check out captivating clips of the HBO 24/7 series covering the 2011 Winter Classic. One video includes commentary from Sidney Crosby and Maxime Talbot while the other includes a look into the world of enforcers Eric Godard and DJ King.
Nov 24, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
Rick DiPietro kept the NY Islanders in the game, but the Blue Jackets continued their hot play to extend the Long Island losing streak to 14 games.
Nov 24, 2010, 9:56 PM EDT
An odd turn of events took place in Minnesota, as the Flyers and Wild received an earlier than usual first intermission.
Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Now that Alex Kovalev and Daniel Alfredsson hit the 1,000 point mark, who might be the next European to reach that plateau? Likely candidates include Alex Ovechkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Marian Hossa … and the Sedin twins.
Nov 24, 2010, 8:32 PM EDT
Keith Ballard tells the story of his first NHL goal, which he scored on his current landlord Dan Cloutier, of all people.
Nov 24, 2010, 7:03 PM EDT
Take a look at which goalies are most likely to start for tonight’s four latest games.
Nov 24, 2010, 6:41 PM EDT
Check out the probable starting goalies for nine of tonight’s first 13 games. The other four will be posted shortly.
Nov 24, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
Will Simon Gagne play tonight for the Lightning after missing 15 games?
Nov 24, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
Antti Niemi gets the nod against the Blackhawks tonight. Say, you don’t think Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane might know a few tricks do you?
Nov 24, 2010, 4:51 PM EDT
Barret Jackman returns for the Blues and they couldn’t be happier to have him.
Nov 24, 2010, 3:31 PM EDT
A lot was made of Jiri Hudler returning to the Detroit Red Wings after a year away in the KHL. How’s his return to Motown going? Well…
Nov 24, 2010, 2:34 PM EDT
After such a quiet night last night, the NHL is back with a vengeance. 13 games are on tap tonight to make sure there’s something entertaining on TV while you’re out getting loaded up to ensure you’ve got a fantastic Thanksgiving hangover. Pass the gravy!
Nov 24, 2010, 12:02 PM EDT
The Islanders have sent struggling forward Josh Bailey “on loan” to their AHL affiliate. Bailey’s struggles are emblematic of what’s going wrong on Long Island this year.
Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov earned the Phoenix Coyotes seventh straight win, a shutout and last night’s best save against Edmonton Oilers rookie Taylor Hall.
Nov 24, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
There weren’t many goals to choose from (five, actually), but Lee Stempniak’s second was the best of November 23rd.
Nov 23, 2010, 11:55 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov and the Phoenix Coyotes have ridden a 7-0-2 streak – including seven consecutive wins – to a tiny lead over the Los Angeles Kings in the Pacific Division. They did so thanks to tonight’s 5-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
More Top Posts
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 78
- Video: Viktor Stalberg returns after head-first sprawl into boards 2
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (79)
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Blackhawks bring the pain
- Play Video: Red Wings and BlackHawks fighting for control