Dec 5, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall’s overtime game winner was Saturday’s most captivating goal.
Dec 5, 2010, 1:24 AM EDT
Both the Oilers and Kings continued their modest winning streaks by beating the Blues and Red Wings, respectively.
Dec 4, 2010, 11:50 PM EDT
It sounds like Evgeni Malkin’s knee injury isn’t too big of a deal, as it’s been labeled as “day to day.”
Dec 4, 2010, 11:14 PM EDT
Here are recaps of some of tonight’s games, highlighted by Phil Kessel getting a little revenge against the Boston bruins and the Stars bringing their winning streak to six games.
Dec 4, 2010, 10:07 PM EDT
With a Penguins win over the Blue Jackets and a regulation loss by the Capitals against the Thrashers, Pittsburgh and Washington find themselves tied atop the Eastern Conference. Sidney Crosby scored two goals, giving him a league leading 23 on the season.
Dec 4, 2010, 9:33 PM EDT
It sounds like Ales Hemsky’s groin injury is still an issue, as the team will keep him out indefinitely to avoid a possible hernia.
Dec 4, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
With two early afternoon games already completed, we figured it would be wise to rev up the recap Zamboni for a quick spin.
Dec 4, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
PHT readers think that the Toronto Maple Leafs should clean house by firing both their general manager (Brian Burke) and head coach (Ron Wilson).
Dec 4, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Here are the probable starters for the final two games of the night.
Dec 4, 2010, 6:42 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day. It’s a race…
Dec 4, 2010, 6:09 PM EDT
Bruins fans wondering if they’d lose Tyler Seguin to the World Junior Championships don’t have anything to worry about now.
Dec 4, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Bad news for Pittsburgh as they’ll be without Evgeni Malkin tonight. The good news is that they still have Sidney Crosby.
Dec 4, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
No, that headline isn’t a joke. The NHL salary cap could be on the rise again in a big way.
Dec 4, 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
You’d think the NHL was a league filled with professionals. Apparently we’ve missed a memo.
Dec 4, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
Who’s in net for this afternoon’s games? You’ll see…
Dec 4, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
It’s a solid day of hockey around the NHL with the action kicking off with a pair of afternoon starts. Just cancel the shopping trip already. You didn’t want to go to the mall anyway.
Dec 4, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo’s tremendous shutout win over Chicago last night was ripe with great saves. This one might be the best of the bunch.
Dec 4, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
If you haven’t noticed, Martin Havlat is playing some really good hockey. Calgary’s Henrik Karlsson got to find out just how good he looks up close and personal.
Dec 4, 2010, 12:23 AM EDT
Hop on the Zamboni to see how things shook out tonight and if Roberto Luongo could get the Blackhawks monkey off his back for a night.
Dec 3, 2010, 10:29 PM EDT
Is Oilers ownership amping up the drama in order to get a new arena deal done in Edmonton?
More Top Posts
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 5
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 22
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- Play Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- Play Video: Neil hits Murray below the belt
- Play Video: Morrow's goal up for review in Game 5
- Play Video: Phantom penalty called on Crosby
- Play Video: I was there: Bruins stun Maple Leafs in Game 7
- Play Video: Top-seeded Blackhawks on brink of elimination