Nov 29, 2010, 4:36 PM EDT
It sounds like Marc Savard could return to NHL action as soon as this week. Maybe.
Nov 29, 2010, 4:05 PM EDT
Here’s justification for anyone who cringes when a star player gets in a fight: Chris Stewart will reportedly miss four to six weeks after breaking his hand in a skirmish on Saturday.
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Nov 29, 2010, 2:31 PM EDT
With 15 wins already this year, Carey Price and P.K. Subban are earning attention for their amusing post-victory ritual.
Nov 29, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
From dealing with a concussion because of a collapse to being named the number one star of the week, Ondrej Pavelec provides plenty of inspiration. His teammate Dustin Byfuglien and Penguins star Sidney Crosby join him for the three stars of the week.
Nov 29, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
The hockey world (along with friends and family) will mourn the death of Pat Burns during his funeral this afternoon.
Nov 29, 2010, 12:35 PM EDT
David Perron is making progress – albeit slow – from concussion issues stemming from the hit that earned Joe Thornton a two game suspension.
Nov 29, 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
Let’s take a look at tonight’s five game slate of NHL action.
Nov 29, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Who made the save of the week for November 22-28: Semyon Varlamov, Sergei Bobrovsky, Miikka Kiprusoff, Marc-Andre Fleury, Martin Gerber or Ilya Bryzgalov? Vote in the poll by clicking on the “Read More” link.
Nov 29, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
Who scored the goal of the week for November 22-28: Jody Shelley, Jamie Benn, Dany Heatley, Alexander Semin, Jason Spezza, Lee Stempniak or Taylor Hall?
Nov 29, 2010, 12:33 AM EDT
Semyon Varlamov had the best save of November 28th, stopping the Hurricanes on a deadly chance in overtime.
Nov 28, 2010, 11:54 PM EDT
It’s becoming one of the most common connections in the NHL this season: Alex Ovechkin to Alexander Semin. Check out video of another pretty goal by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 28, 2010, 11:06 PM EDT
In the last of three poll results posts tonight, we share the fact that PHT readers like the Ducks third jerseys, for the most part.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
PHT readers think that the referees were wrong in calling off that Flyers goal against the Flames after deciding that Chris Pronger violated “The Avery Rule.”
Nov 28, 2010, 9:36 PM EDT
Chuck Kobasew might be on his way back from injury for the Minnesota Wild while Jack Spurgeon might replace Marek Zidlicky if he cannot play on Monday.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:03 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at what happened during tonight’s three games.
Nov 28, 2010, 8:08 PM EDT
The Red Wings gained a four point advantage – and a substantial mental edge – by winning their home-and-home series against the Blue Jackets.
Nov 28, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
Even after getting his face rearranged, Kevin Westgarth still found a reason to smile.
Nov 28, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
We asked PHT readers if they like or dislike the Columbus Blue Jackets’ recently unveiled new third jerseys. Check out the poll results after the jump.
Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Here’s tonight’s starters in goal in the three 5pm starts in the NHL.
More Top Posts
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Capitals discuss ‘lopsided’ penalty calls (82)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (79)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks take critical Game 3 in OT
- Play Video: Stuart lands huge hit on Williams
- Play Video: Toffoli gets Kings on the board
- Play Video: Sharks take advantage of early penalty
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks
- Play Video: Filppula scores impressive, unbalanced goal