Nov 20, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
Alexander Semin’s struggles to score and stay out of the box are making the Caps crazy. Time to meet the press box?
Nov 20, 2011, 3:48 PM EST
Stephen Weiss is the oldest of the homegrown Panthers and now the team is winning. Let’s get that guy a letter.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 20, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
The Islanders’ hopes to rise from the ashes this season are looking more like a pipe dream than anything else.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Just what the Sabres needed with a game against Boston coming up on Tuesday, an injury to Tyler Myers.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Rookie defenseman Dmitry Orlov will give the Caps something their blue line is missing: A guy that can skate.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Nov 20, 2011, 1:26 AM EST
Here’s a shocker for you: the Wild currently sit atop the entire NHL with 27 points after the Oilers shellacked the Blackhawks.
Nov 19, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
Paul Bissonnette’s mom saw her son score a rare goal in the first game she attended during his NHL career.
Nov 19, 2011, 10:57 PM EST
The Bruins remain hot, but they’re still behind the Maple Leafs and Sabres for the Northeast Division title.
Nov 19, 2011, 10:25 PM EST
An ugly loss to Toronto has many wondering if heads are going to roll in DC.
Nov 19, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
To add insult to injury, Scott Gomez even looked good.
Nov 19, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
Mark Howe’s No.2 will reportedly be retired as the Flyers face the Red Wings on March 6.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:57 PM EST
The bruising defenseman swings, whiffs and allows a Jim Slater shorthanded goal. Ouch.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
He’s especially dangerous when the opposing team puts a forward on the point …
Nov 19, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
And he got the stick from Bryzgalov. (Updated with video.)
Nov 19, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
Let’s hope he doesn’t use too many exclamation points. That gets annoying.
Nov 19, 2011, 3:55 PM EST
And after that, he probably went skydiving.
Nov 19, 2011, 2:52 PM EST
“In the end, it will be worse.”
Nov 19, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
But didn’t you say the exact opposite on Thursday?
More Top Posts
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)