Jul 21, 2015, 2:59 PM EDT
He’ll get another chance to prove himself next season.
Jul 21, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT
Will his time come in 2015-16?
Jul 21, 2015, 1:39 PM EDT
Can he take what he’s done in the AHL and start doing it in the NHL?
Jul 21, 2015, 12:58 PM EDT
He took over from Todd Nelson last season in Oklahoma City.
Jul 21, 2015, 12:11 PM EDT
No other bids were received.
Jul 21, 2015, 10:59 AM EDT
“We’ve got some great young players here that are going to learn from him.”
Jul 21, 2015, 10:09 AM EDT
Two sides are scheduled to make their cases on Thursday.
Jul 21, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Big defenseman is a free agent after next season.
Jul 21, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Because in June, the group said it would “definitely” apply.
Jul 20, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Former first round pick is coming off a tough ’14-15 campaign.
Jul 20, 2015, 9:28 PM EDT
This after undergoing surgery in late May.
Jul 20, 2015, 8:27 PM EDT
“My heart wasn’t in it, so it was time to walk away.”
Jul 20, 2015, 7:27 PM EDT
An announcement from the league is expected later this week.
Jul 20, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT
Did two tours of duty in Colorado during his playing career.
Jul 20, 2015, 5:50 PM EDT
Where he’ll work under current head coach Oleg Zarnok.
Jul 20, 2015, 4:58 PM EDT
“With Craig’s durability, work ethic and intensity, we see him continuing the build on his recent production and be a valuable contributor to our offensive attack for the next five seasons.”
Jul 20, 2015, 3:53 PM EDT
Also came to terms with Jordan Martinook.
Jul 20, 2015, 2:58 PM EDT
Won five Stanley Cups in Edmonton.
Jul 20, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
In a related story, Quebecor has applied for an expansion team in Quebec City.
Jul 20, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
It may take some experimenting.
More Top Posts
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)