Under Pressure 2013
Sep 27, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
Last year’s Calder Trophy winner carries the weight of a franchise on his shoulders.
Sep 27, 2013, 12:12 PM EST
Was his 2011-12 campaign an outlier?
Sep 27, 2013, 8:36 AM EST
The Blackhawks are counting on him to be a key player.
Sep 26, 2013, 4:28 PM EST
He’s battling for a new contract on a team that has plenty of options.
Sep 26, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
The Islanders will need him to get back to the playoffs.
Sep 26, 2013, 8:37 AM EST
There are certainly some similarities to the Maple Leafs’ situation when he took over.
Sep 25, 2013, 5:49 PM EST
He’s seen his point production slip in four straight seasons.
Sep 25, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Sep 25, 2013, 8:38 AM EST
He’s put his mark on this team over the summer.
Sep 24, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
Another big contract and perhaps the Blue Jackets’ playoff chances are at stake.
Sep 24, 2013, 4:41 PM EST
The Caps haven’t been past the second round of the playoffs since 1997 — the same year he took over as GM.
Sep 24, 2013, 4:29 PM EST
No, not to spell his first name normally.
Sep 24, 2013, 11:47 AM EST
Does the Sens owner have deep enough pockets to keep his team competitive?
Sep 24, 2013, 8:33 AM EST
What will he be like this spring?
Sep 23, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
Promises to be a crucial season for the Minnesota captain.
Sep 23, 2013, 1:19 PM EST
He’s the man again in Vancouver.
Sep 20, 2013, 10:33 PM EST
Coming into a hockey-mad market.
Sep 20, 2013, 4:21 PM EST
It’s his net this year in St. Louis.
Sep 20, 2013, 12:05 PM EST
“A lot of things went on last year that got in my head.”
Sep 19, 2013, 10:01 PM EST
Had a tough end to last season.
Sep 19, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Beleaguered unit struggled last season, allowing the second-most goals in the league.
Sep 19, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
Will new ownership result in better support?
Sep 18, 2013, 9:32 PM EST
Don’t expect him to throw more hits than Tyler Seguin.
Sep 18, 2013, 2:40 PM EST
The Flyers GM swung for the fences this offseason.
Sep 18, 2013, 12:57 PM EST
The Jets’ head coach probably needs to make the playoffs to keep his job.
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 36
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)