Apr 9, 2012, 9:27 PM EST
Darren Dreger offers his insights going into the playoffs.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
Tanenbaum apologizes to fans in a newspaper letter.
Apr 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
“I don’t see a reason why I should go and look for something else.”
Apr 9, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
He thinks Penguins are one of just a few teams that went into training camp thinking they could win the Cup.
Apr 9, 2012, 6:43 PM EST
“Yeah, I have painted myself into a corner, if you want to say that.”
Apr 8, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Bobby Ryan said his confidence is at an all-time high under their new coach.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:40 PM EST
The Kings’ inability to bounce back from early deficits might haunt them.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Apr 8, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
Red Wings have beaten Preds in their previous two playoff series, but this time might be different.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:24 PM EST
The Sharks only scored three goals against the Blues in four regular-season games.
Apr 8, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
He hasn’t played since Jan. 22.
Apr 8, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Joe Haggerty doesn’t think Washington is a typical seventh seed.
Apr 8, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
NBC Universal will televise every postseason game this year.
Apr 8, 2012, 12:40 PM EST
Kovalchuk thinks that New Jersey entering the playoffs on a six-game winning streak helps.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
He made 39 saves, but Edmonton still ended up losing 3-0.
Apr 8, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
The two combined to win the Jennings Trophy.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:48 AM EST
Washington got Colorado’s 2012 first round pick and a second rounder in exchange for the young goaltender.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:08 AM EST
No team has ever had more Art Ross Trophy wins.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
He’s a big part of the reason the Coyotes are going to the playoffs for the third straight season.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:05 AM EST
Dany Sabourin has been summoned from the minors.
Apr 7, 2012, 9:18 AM EST
Chicago can claim the fifth seed and play Nashville if they beat Detroit in regulation time on Saturday.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:04 AM EST
He’s likely to be traded this summer.
Apr 6, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Wild game results in several brawls.
Apr 6, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
Brenden Morrow tweets that he doesn’t have words “to express the frustration/disappointment” of narrowly missing the playoffs for the second straight season.
Apr 6, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
If true, he’s projected to be the backup netminder next season.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)